Are you coming from Phuket airport and to Ao Nang or Krabi? Here you will find different options to do it.
Phuket Airport – Krabi. It costs between 3000 and 4000 BHT. This is obviously the easiest way
The cheapest one it is also a bit tricky and not so convenient if you don’t have too much time, because you have to get in 3 different buses to arrive Krabi. There are 2 bus stations in Phuket, the old one, number 1, is used for short distance trips, and the new one, number 2, is used for long distance trips. Note that there is no bus connection between the airport and bus station 2.
1) Phuket Airport – Phuket Bus Station 1. The bus departs at 09:00, 10:30, 12:00, 14:30, 16:00, 18:30 and 20:00. Price 100-120 BHT.
* There are minivans to Krabi in this bus station, but most buses departs from Bus Station 2
2) Phuket Bus Station 1 – Phuket Bus Station 2. The two bus stations are linked by a pink bus which will leaves every fifteen minutes between
06:00 and 22:00. The bus fare will be 10-20 THB.
3) Phuket Bus Station Two – Krabi. Air-conditioned bus runs 07:00 – 18:30 every 30 minutes (3 hours ride) and costs 150-200 bht. Check out the bus schedule
First go to Phuket’s Rassada pier and then take the Ferry to Ao Nang.
1) Shuttle Airport to pier costs 650 THB or go to bus Station 1 and then take the pink bus to the pier.
2) The boat from Phuket departs at 8:30 and arrives Ao Nang at 10:30. Check out the schedules in rassadapier’s site